Here have some little-known funcionalities of the Chrome Web browser:
1. Pin Tab: really interesting for tabs that you use always.
2. Paste and Go / Paste and Search: good funcionality, all the people use copy and paste in a new address bar to visit the link or in Google to search some information, with this utility you can do it easily.
3. Drag and Drop Downloads: usefull to put your downloads in the correct folder.
4. Resources Page: in the development tool included in Chrome (Ctrl+Shift+I to activate), there are an option to view more information of the websites that you visit.
5. Task Management: you can kill a tab without close the browser (Shift+Esc to show).
6. Quick Calculation Results from Address Bar: very usefull and quick.
7. Drag and Resize Text Box on a Webpage: yeah, you can resize Text Box if you want.
8. Site search from Address bar.
9. Information About Memory: if you type “about:memory” in the address bar, you give detailed insights into how different processes in the browser are consuming memory.
10. Application Shortcuts: to put shortcuts in your Chrome (menu “Tools –> Create application shortcuts”).
11. Sync Bookmarks to Google Account: one of the most interesting funcionality.
To see some pictures of this funcionalities and get more details click in the reference link.
Reference: WWWhat’s New [ES]